Wells Family Dentistry
Because We Care
Our office is compassionate and caring with an inviting atmosphere. We believe in providing you with a Dental Solution that fits your personal needs.
We warmly welcome you.
State of the Art Dentistry
Beautifully designed nestled in the Sterling and Rock Falls area, our office has been created to provide you with an inviting and comfortable atmosphere.
MEET THE STAFF
Wells Family Dentistry and Dr. Wendy Wells, D.M.D., has hand selected top quality candidates to help service you and your family, because we care.
State-of-the-Art dentistry to keep yours and your family’s smile looking beautiful and healthy at the same time giving you the comfort you deserve.
Dr. Wendy Wells, D.M.D.
With over 25 years of dental experience in the Sterling, Rock Falls and surrounding Sauk Valley area, Dr. Wendy Wells, D.M.D., is dedicated to turning her patient’s dreams into smiles.
Contact Our Office
1840 1st Avenue
Sterling, IL 61081
To our dental patients and families at Wells Family Dental
We would like to update you on our plan to reopen our office in a safe, responsible manner. Our goal is to reopen the early part of June for most dental procedures.
We would love to return to business as usual, however, it will take awhile before we get there. We have made several adjustments to our scheduling guidelines, patient flow and infection control practices including UV sterilizers and HEPA air purifier sysetems to ensure the safety of our dental team and patients. You will notice a change in how you are greeted and how our dental team appears.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again during check in along with temperature screening.
- We have hand sanitizer and hand soap available for patients to use when they enter the office and in several places to use as needed.
- You will see our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, etc since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. As of now, our waitig room wil be closed to comply with social distancing guidelines. We ask that our patients remain in their car until we are ready to seat you since our door will remain locked to through traffic at this time.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean there will be fewer options available for scheduling your appointment.
- We ask that our patients wear a face mask whenever possible.
- We ask that patients pay their estimated portion and schedule furture appointments prior to going back to the operatory to decrease the spreak of aerosols throughout the office and help our appointment times flow more smoothly.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have been taking to keep you and all our patients safe in our practice. You can reach us at 815-625-2532 or email email@example.com
We thank you for your patience and flexibility with changes to our scheduling and appointments during this time. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming everyone back to our practice.
Sincerely, Dr. Wendy Wells and dental team.